The short frame PIT SHARK is the shortened version of the tall frame model. It allows one to do all of the strength movements done on the taller model, except Chins. It’s an incredible training tool that allows you to do strength training while de-loading the spine.
PIT SHARK SQUATS, with the risk of spinal compression removed, is the foundation movement done on the PIT SHARK – but the possibilities are endless.
- It’s easy hook-up with the hip belt (included) and you instantly realize the freedom of movement possible.
- It’s easy to isolate the lower body effectively when not distracted by a bar on your back – the safety is built in.
- The confidence that comes from the risk of spinal compression being removed, translates into far better technique.
- The PIT SHARK is an ideal “Squat Teacher”.
- The SHORT FRAME PIT SHARK efficiently fits on a 4 x 6 mat and includes Squat Handles and hip Belt with SpeedHook.
- The PIT SHARK removes the time-wasting Set-Up required and improves the safety of doing Body-Weight and Weight-Loaded Squats, Dips, Calf Raises and much much more.
Other optional Accessories expand the strength movements possible. Adding optional Dip Handles for Weighted Dips or Weighted Push-Ups is a favorite option, as well as the Push-Up/Squat Harness.
» Belt with Speedhook
66"L x 62"W x 60"H